[libvirt] libvirt and Ruby

Hello everyone,

is there any possibility that the Ruby bindings for libvirt will be
updated? I am currently createing a web interface for libivirt. This
web app is written in Ruby on Rails. Now I am in phase when I have to
create a deamon (which will do a "background jobs" and will comunicate
with libvirt) and I would like to write this deamon in Ruby also, but
interface for libvirt is old and not actual. The other possibility is
write this deamon in C# (mono), 'cause from C# is very easy to call
external functions from your library.

Thank you for answer,

--
Greetings,