[libvirt] 腾讯 could you give me any sugges tions when running libvirtd in the con tainer

Hi all:

we manage the contaienr vms using libvirt, and we want to mornitor the vms by running the libvirtd in the container.
but there is something wrong with it, a lock in the kernel is crashed. if you run the "sudo" or "ping" .etc, the system
call can NOT be returned, the status of the command is D.
would you like to give me the hand.

Thank you
BR.