[libvirt] virsh vcpucount problem

Right now, 'virsh vcpucount' understands --current differently than all other commands that understand --current. That is, --current is not a synonym for whichever of --live or --config matches the current domain state, but a counterpart of --maximum.

I'm about to teach VIR_AFFECT_CURRENT to the virDomainGetVcpusFlags command. Do we fix 'virsh vcpucount --current' to map to this new flag and come up with a new option that means the opposite of --maximum, or do we just leave the virsh interface stuck the way it is?