[libvirt] Schedule for release of 0.9.4

  I should have posted this beginning of this week...
Basically I would like to freeze for 0.9.4 next Monday, which means
we need to finish ACK'ing and pushing the number of patch sets which
are well advanced already. Then try to get a final 0.9.4 release
on Aug 1 or 2.
  So let's make sure we have updated patches on the list and let's
review the patches and apply them ! This includes:
   - virtual switch support
   - support for cpu bandwith (Wen can you provide a patchset including
     latest feedback ?)
   - New virDomainBlockPull API (Adam can you provide a new patchset too ?)
   - and various other patch(set)s floating around

 And if you sent a patch which got no feedback, please raise it again,

   thanks everybody !