[libvirt] FW: Error configuring my Virtual machine network

Matthew Omogbai Ehiwere ehiwere at kth.se
Wed Jul 27 14:34:24 UTC 2011

I am a newbie to linux and was given a task to fine out what could be wrong with the configuration of the software we are working on.
The error displayed on my screen is as capture below.Can you help me out.

ncftool> define netmask.xml
xmlXPathCompiledEval: evaluation failed
error: XSLT transformation failed
error: runtime error: file /usr/share/netcf/xml/suse-get.xsl line 204 element node

NB.

the content of my xml file is as shown bellow.What i noticed is whenever the prefix goes above 24,that is when the error comes up.but below 24 it works well.

thanks

<interface type="ethernet" name="eth5">
        <start mode="onboot"/>
        <mac address="00:21:28:44:E3:2B"/>
        <protocol family="ipv4">
                <ip address="204.10.0.25" prefix="26"/>
        </protocol>
</interface>
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
"netmask.xml" 7 lines, 194 characters

Ehiwere matthew omogbai
Graduate Student,
Computer Networks Engineering.
Sweden
Private: 0046736942168
email:    ehiwere at kth.se<mailto:ehiwere at kth.se>
MOTTO:The past is my heritage,
                 The present is my responsibility
                 The future is my challenge

      "Chose to stand,not because there is no seat but because I want to be counted"