[libvirt] virsh list didn't show anything

Hi,
I tried to connect xen using latest libvirt
When I connected to xend, "virsh list --all" gave me the right output.
But when I connected to libxl, the virsh didn't show anything only as follows
Id Name              State
I think at least Domain-0 should show up.
Did I miss some point or something broken with the libxl_driver?