From: libvir-list-bounces redhat com [mailto:libvir-list-bounces redhat com]
On Behalf Of Neil Wilson
Sent: Tuesday, May 31, 2011 6:06 AM
To: libvir-list redhat com
Subject: Re: [libvirt] ssh from host to guest on default network

> Message: 1
> Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 20:28:42 -0700
> From: Kay Williams <Kay thewilliams net>
> To: "libvir-list redhat com" <libvir-list redhat com>
> Subject: [libvirt] ssh from host to guest on default network
>
> Hello,
>

> The trouble I am having is with ssh'ing from the host to guest machine.

Probably more for the user list than this one. However...

I've used 'avahi' successfully to get resolution in the clients. It
implements the 'Bonjour' no configuration system. Obviously the client
image has to have the avahi daemons installed and correctly configured.

Once you have that working in the client and the correct settings in
your resolver on the host, then you can ssh into 'xyz.local' and it
resolves nicely.

Rgs

Neil