[libvirt] domain shutdown requests

shu ming shuming at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Fri Sep 16 03:21:10 UTC 2011

 From the real physical usage case, the user can not shutdown a
suspended OS before the OS is resumed.
That is what Linux and Windows does now.  And the user will get a
interactive pop-up window before the request is confirmed.  So in
virtualized enviroment, it is better to resume the guest OS first.
However, whether to shutdown the OS directly after resume or requiring a
second shutdown is arguable.

Christian Benvenuti (benve):