[libvirt] [Engine-devel] Supporting native USB in oVirt

Oved Ourfalli ovedo at redhat.com
Thu May 10 11:39:13 UTC 2012

Rephrasing my question a bit, to make it more clear.
We are now working on adding the support for native USB devices on oVirt.

This requires adding composite PCI devices to a VM (details below), requiring specific set of restrictions on the addresses of these devices, and the connections between them.
Is it possible to add such a composite set of devices to a VM while using automatic address assignment, as we do today on the other PCI devices?

More details below...

Thank you,
Oved