[libvirt] How to use a Virtio-serial port

Pankaj Rawat pankaj.rawat at nechclst.in
Fri May 18 10:56:29 UTC 2012

Hi,

Can Anyone please tell me if there is any option in virt-install by which we can specify this vitio-serial port

I mean I don't want to edit xml file and then define it as it is a post installation process.
I want to enable the virtio-serial port when I install the guest using virt-install

Regards
Pankaj Rawat