[libvirt] [FWD: [Qemu-devel] KVM Forum 2013 presentations on Google+ (Hangouts on-air)]

Daniel P. Berrange berrange at redhat.com
Fri Oct 18 09:32:41 UTC 2013

FYI for those not able to visit KVM Forum this year, we're attempting
to have presentations streaming via G+. No guarantees about success,
since we're at mercy of the Hotel net connection, but if streaming
fails we'll at least have recordings of all sessions to be uploaded
afterwards.

Keep an eye on the G+ community mentioned below if you want to try
and catch any live sessions. We'll put info in there if we suceed
in streaming.

Also code reviews next week may be subject to delay, since the
Red Hat libvirt team will be at the KVM Forum.

----- Forwarded message from "Ademar de Souza Reis Jr." <areis at redhat.com> -----

----- End forwarded message -----