Using Linux Audit to Audit / Log All Oracle Related Activity

Hi,
  I was wondering if the Linux Audit Daemon could be used to address the
  issue of Oracle auditing.  Has anyone investigated this possibility?
  Ideally, I would like to audit all network (listener) as well as all
  local access (an Oracle DBA running sqlplus directly on the machine).
  Any ideas?  Thanks for your help.
--
  Mathew Brown
  mathewbrown fastmail fm