[Linux-cluster] iSCSI fence agent?

Matthew B. Brookover mbrookov at mines.edu
Tue Oct 12 13:45:24 UTC 2004

This is a bit of a hack, but it works with unh-iscsi and iptables.  I
took one of the other fencing tools and modified it up to do an 'ssh
root at iscsitarget  iptables -A INPUT -s a.b.c.d -p all -j REJECT' to
disable an iscsi initiator.  The enable command deletes the rule.

You will need to set up ssh to run without passwords.

Matt