[Linux-cluster] Clustering Tutorial

dave first linux4dave at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 16:05:02 UTC 2005

Hey Guys,

I'm a unix geek going waaaay back, but I haven't been administering Linux.
I've taken a job where all the *nix systems are Linux (most RH). There are
two clusters. I know nada about clusters.

In my experience, when I jump into something w/o learning the basics, I'm
always on a learning curve. So, I need to learn basics about Linux
Clustering, including terminology - like what is "fencing?"

Are there any good online sources you could point me to? Reading this list,
I know I could understand a lot more if I had the terminology down...

dave