[Linux-cluster] where are built GFS rpms?, and upgrade question

John Griffin-Wiesner johngw at comcast.net
Fri Apr 21 20:25:11 UTC 2006

Two questions:

1.  I can find src.rpm's but no built GFS rpm's for rhel 3U7.
I believe that should be GFS-6.0.2.30-0.  Can someone
tell me where those are hiding?  Or do we all have to build
those ourselves now?

2. When doing a minor upgrade (6.0.2.20-2 to 6.0.2.30-0) of a
group of GFS systems do those all have to be taken off-line
and upgraded simultaneously?  (The GFS admin guide I have
talks only about upgrading from 5.2.1 to 6.0.)  Or can they
be upgraded individually and work with the other GFS servers
that are still running the older rev?

Thanks

--
John Griffin-Wiesner