[Linux-cluster] Re: problems with 8 node production gfs cluster

Nemanja Miletic nemanja at yu.net
Tue Apr 25 10:42:41 UTC 2006

Well we applied the 'echo "0" >> /proc/cluster/lock_dlm/drop_count'
before mounting our GFS partitions.

We also introduced another pop3 node in the cluster, installed imapproxy
on our webmail machine and made connections for pop3 and imap persistant
for 120 seconds on loadbalancers.

We did not turn on data journaling because most of files on filesystem
are not empty.

At the moment the condition is stable. We will probably introduce
another node soon.

--
Nemanja Miletic, System Engineer
-----