[Linux-cluster] mysql and redhat cluster suite?

Rick Bansal rick at espresolutions.com
Tue Apr 25 17:17:35 UTC 2006

Did anyone successfully get multiple mysql daemons to run against a shared
data store per Vladimir Grujic suggestion (post Mon,  19 Dec 2005)?  I have
not been able to as yet.

I'm using mysql 4.1 and cannot turn on external-locking.  It looks like the
option has been complied out in the binaries I have.  I'm currently trying
to rebuild from source with the "skip-locking" option removed.  I'll see if
that helps.

If anyone has successfully gotten multiple mysql daemons transacting against
a shared data store, I'd greatly appreciate any advise.  Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Rick Bansal