[Linux-cluster] MySQL on GFS benchmarks

Filipe Miranda filipe.miranda at gmail.com
Sun Apr 30 22:00:01 UTC 2006

Sander,

It depends, if you are looking for performance, definately SAN.
iSCSI  might have a better performance over GNBD.
I found this on google
http://www.bwbug.org/docs/RedHat-GNBD-Ethernet-SAN.pdf
It has some detais about GFS on SAN and on GNBD, It might help though.3
Good Luck and keep us posted.

Att.
FTM