[Linux-cluster] failover questions after upgrade

jason at monsterjam.org jason at monsterjam.org
Thu Dec 7 00:38:14 UTC 2006

woohoo. I wrongly had ext3 in my cluster config as you said.
removed that, removed that whole fs line so that the cluster would not try to
mount it.. Mounted the /mnt/gfs from my /etc/fstab like the faq said..
restarted everyone and now things work exactly as expected.
thanks Lon!

Jason

 On
Mon, Dec 04, 2006 at 02:15:21PM -0500, Lon
Hohberger