[Linux-cluster] Service behavior when migration fails.

Burton Simonds burton at simondsfamily.com
Fri Apr 3 14:32:27 UTC 2009

Thanks for that, I am looking for a little more detail, for example
somewhere i found that I can add an <action\> tag to individual
resources to manage when the are checked.

So i want to know what I can add to a service definition and what I
can manipulate in it.  This does give the basic structure of it, and I
appreciate the link!

Thanks,