[Linux-cluster] CVS in a cluster

Jonathan Weismann jweismann at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 20:24:13 UTC 2009

All,
        I've got a quick question that perhaps someone can answer as my
googlefu and searches haven't been fruitful:

Is it possible to create a cluster of RHEL5 servers and place CVS servers
inside them using shared storage of some sort (Fibre GNBD ISCSI etc). If so
how would one go about it and are there any docs, wikis, web sites dedicated
to this setup.

I know it CAN be done, but I can't find any information on HOW. Or is it
just as simple as building the servers, installing clustering software, then
throwing the CVS services at it and saying "Use this shared resource"?

Thanks in advance and if this question was already asked, just point me in
the right direction as I didn't find it in the last hours of searching :)

J.Weismann