[Linux-cluster] Can machine running RHEL 5.3 be a cluster member of a cluster with RHEL 5.2 OSes.

I seems ran into the problem when tried to join machine upgraded to 5.3 back to the cluster.
Does all member of the cluster must be of the same OS? I saw cman had an upgrade from 5.2 to 5.3

log file shows

kernel: dlm: closing connection to node 4 , it looks like it joined the cluster then got kicked out immediately.

Any idea?

Thanks

Li