[Linux-cluster] Monitoring Failovers

Jeff Stoner jstoner at opsource.net
Fri Feb 20 19:43:42 UTC 2009

I implemented a monitor for a clustered MySQL service. Wrote it up at
http://leapfrog.motd.org/2008/02/26/monitoring-mysql-and-redhat-cluster/
As it implies, it's specific to monitoring MySQL but the methodology
could be applied to any service (as long as something returns
host-specific information.)

Jeff Stoner | Performance Engineer
24x7: 800.664.9974 | jstoner at opsource.net
OpSource, Inc. | www.opsource.net | "The Business of Web Operations"