[Linux-cluster] Monitoring Failovers

Burton Simonds burton at simondsfamily.com
Tue Feb 24 20:23:11 UTC 2009

Just as a followup, I took a look at the output of the clustat -x, and
one of the values is "last transition".  I wrote a check that looks at
a given service and then calculates the difference between the current
time and the last transition.  If that time is lower than a given
threshold, it alarms.  it is kind of a hack, but will do until I can
get a scripts and log parsing checks to have a little more proactive
approach.