[linux-lvm] RAID and LVM?

James Pattinson jamesp at aethos.co.uk
Mon Aug 2 08:57:24 UTC 1999

Is anyone using alan's ac12 patch for RAID and LVM? My machine at home has
2.2.10 with raid0145 applied, and my root partition is striped across two
hd/s controllers. I want to be able to use LVM though.

I downloaded alan's patch, but then couldn't get LVM tools to compile at
all. Do I need to upgrade to a new glibc or something? I'm running more or
less a basic RH6 system.

Any tips?

Cheers!

James