Re: [linux-lvm] RAID and LVM?

Is anyone using alan's ac12 patch for RAID and LVM? My machine at home has
2.2.10 with raid0145 applied, and my root partition is striped across two
hd/s controllers. I want to be able to use LVM though.

I downloaded alan's patch, but then couldn't get LVM tools to compile at
all. Do I need to upgrade to a new glibc or something? I'm running more or
less a basic RH6 system.

Any tips?

Cheers!

James