[linux-lvm] RAID and LVM?

James Pattinson jamesp at aethos.co.uk
Mon Aug 2 13:25:09 UTC 1999

Cheers - I'll try that later on.

Does anyone have a such thing as a patch against 2.2.10 which includes LVM
and RAID0145? It's just I feel a lot happier running 2.2.10, rather than
-ac12 - as it breaks a few things on my notebook. And yes - I do run lvm
and raid regularly on this, as well and informix dynamic server.
/dev/loop* is my friend!

James

PS - I tried devfs on -ac12 last week as well, impressive, but I couldn't
seem to use my SCSI cdrom drive anymore, no such thing as /dev/scd or even
/dev/*cd* exists! Also, I had to `modprobe loop` before I could access
/dev/loop*.