[linux-lvm] corrupted VG/LVs

Hi,

somehow I managed to get my volume group vg00 corrupted. I have 7 PVs, some of them are members of (not existing) vg00, some are not. Now my question is how I remove all the dependencies and/or PVs from VG to be able to create new PV/VG/LV? xxremove does not work.

Thanks in advance,
--
                                             freddy

----==-- _                      Adrien "freddy" Farkas
---==---(_)__  __ ____  __       freddy sk oracle com
--==---/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /  We all know Linux is great... It
-=====/_/_//_/\_,_/ /_/\_\  does infinite loops in 5 seconds