[linux-lvm] LVM in stock kernel!?

Jonny B. brassow at lcse.umn.edu
Tue Aug 24 20:28:45 UTC 1999

Sorry if you think this is dumb, but if I were Linus, I would like one
note with a couple of reasons why LVM should be in the kernel and then a
list of names of the people who support that position.  (Kinda like a
petition.)

 brassow

There are more than 1,000 chemicals in coffee; of those, 26 have
been tested, of the 26, 1/2 cause cancer in laboratory rats.