[linux-lvm] Revised petition WAS: LVM in stock kernel!?

Shane writes:

> We need more SUPPORTERS!
>
> Please tell me explicitly if you would like to be added to the list, ( I
> don't feel comfortable adding names to a petition otherwise).

I think features like this are strongly needed to bring Linux into the real
big Datacenters.
I've been working with IBM's LVM on SP Systems in the xTB Region, and with
this
amount of Space, such a feature is IMHO a must.

For this reason you can add me also as a strong supporter of LVM for
Linux to the list.

Regards

Rolf
rolf aebi systor com