[linux-lvm] lvm in 2.3.*-ac

Hello,

I talked to Alan Cox today, and he told me had found time
to look at lvm, and did some indenting clean up and
alike and that it will appear soon in the ac patches now.
Some adjustements in the feature will be needed as soon as
Ingo is ready with the new RAID framework, but that's
still pending on Ingo who hasn't finished his job yet.

Kind regards,
Wintermute