Re: [linux-lvm] lvm-0.6, Linux 2.2.9 and devfs-patch-v99.2

On Fri, Jun 18, 1999 at 08:56:16AM +0000, Heinz Mauelshagen wrote:

> AFAIK we only have Ted Tso's resize2fs which is able to resize
> unmonted ext2fses.
>
> It will be available under GPL next year.
>
> For today you are only able to have an Intel binary copy
> as a Quarterdesk Partition Magic customer.

Hmm, I have that product and the Windows GUI part can resize ext2 partitions
fine. But I fail to find an Linux binary, where is that? Is it on the CD or do
I have to request that from the Partition Magic support staff?

--
Jens-Uwe Mager	<pgp-mailto:62CFDB25>