Re: [linux-lvm] lvm-0.6, Linux 2.2.9 and devfs-patch-v99.2

On Sun, 20 Jun 1999, Rolf Jakob wrote:

  > What about:
  >
  > http://www.dsv.nl/~buytenh/ext2resize/
  >
  > i've no idea whether it works or not.

  It works - hmm, sometimes :-)
  I managed to resize a mounted file system and several times it was possible
  to copy more files on it after the resize. But from time to time I got an
  error saying "no space left on device" while df shows the free space
  correctly.

on a mounted filesystem? i think you're only supposed to use it on
*unmounted* fs's. might explain the error messages.. :)

regards,
--
Paul Jakma
paul clubi ie	http://hibernia.clubi.ie