Re: [linux-lvm] mirroring

Hello Brian,

> 	Looking at this LVM for linux, it all seems very familiar to me
> as an HPUX administrator.  However, the one thing that I don't see is the
> ability to do RAID1 (mirroring).  Is that available, or will it be in the
> future?

You can use LVM on top of MD which provides RAID 1 and 5.
It was initially planned to have RAID 1 in LVM but so far
this has not been done.

It would be nice to have RAID and LVM more integrated (from the
administrative point of view).

Hope this helps
Michael

--
Michael Marxmeier           Marxmeier Software AG
E-Mail: mike msede com      Besenbruchstrasse 9