[linux-lvm] Problem with 2.2.11 / LVM 0.7 / DEVFS

Gang,
I just compiled 2.2.11 with LVM 0.7 and Devfs v99 and am running into an odd problem. Whenever I issue a vgscan it simply doesn't see one of my VGs. It doesn't error out, and it doesn't display anything about my second VG in verbose mode. It saw a small test VG on my first disk, but not the VG on the second disk. I set up the entire second disk as an LVM disk (no partition table). I can see the /dev/hdX entries, and I can see the /dev/ide/hd/cXXX entries. If I reboot the machine without devfs, I can see and use the VG on the second disk just fine.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,
Daniel
									-Daniel