[linux-lvm] Kernel freeze for 2.4...

>From LWN:
   "We have seen rumors that the 2.3 feature freeze will happen on Friday,
   September 3. Whether it hits on that exact day or not, it is clearly
   close. Then all that's left is the long slog toward a stable 2.4
   release..."

Well, we should move quickly, if this is indeed true - does anybody know
if Linus has been made aware of the petition?

--
Dominic J. Eidson
                                         "Baruk Khazad! Khazad ai-menu!" - Gimli