[linux-lvm] red hat linux lvm question

theodore russell wickell twickell at indiana.edu
Tue Sep 28 19:33:51 UTC 1999

Hello,

I am installing lvm-0.7 on Red Hat 6.0 with kernel 2.2.5-15

I compiled in the lvm as a module, but when I go to load the module, I get
the following errors.
/lib/modules/2.2.5-15/block/lvm.o: unresolved symbol del_mddev_mapping
/lib/modules/2.2.5-15/block/lvm.o: unresolved symbol md_hd_struct
/lib/modules/2.2.5-15/block/lvm.o: unresolved symbol add_mddev_mapping

I am missing a patch or something? Please let me know what I may have
messed up or if there is a special patch I need for this kernel.

If you need more info to be able to help me please let know.

Rusty Wickell

Rusty Wickell					200 S. Jordan Ave.
Digital Library Sytem Administrator		Simon 060
Indiana University				Bloomington IN
812-856-5174					47405