Re: [linux-lvm] lv_on_disk_size

Finally, I'm starting to reply to my own posts. I knew this would happen
one day ;-)

On Sat, Aug 19, 2000 at 05:27:39PM +0200, Jan Niehusmann wrote:
> In the BUGS file, one mentioned bug fix is the following:
>
> > Please change the macro LVM_LV_DISK_OFFSET as below:
> >
> > #define LVM_LV_DISK_OFFSET(a, b) ( (a)->lv_on_disk.base + \
> >                                    sizeof ( lv_disk_t) * b)

Additionally, I found that linux/lvm.h of linux-2.4-testX does contain
the same line. In fact, linux/lvm.h is nearly identical to tools/lib/lvm.h.
I wonder if this code duplication is needed. Now that lvm is included with
the (development) kernel, linux/lvm.h should contain only things needed for
kernel compilation (IMHO).

Jan