Re: [linux-lvm] Using Oracle with lvm AND rawio: read(512) from

"Michael Ju. Tokarev" wrote:

Hi Michael,

I had a look at you original message and I found two things;

- the man page of raw says that you can not use dd on a raw device !?!
- further more I suspect that it might be the case that our logical volume is
to small to create the requested table on.

The oracle documentation says on the subject :

--
Jorg de Jong
Work : mailto:jorg de jong ict nl