[linux-lvm] 0.8 to 0.9 transition

Will I be able to use the 0.9 tools with the 0.8 final LVM
partitions/kernel during my shutdown sequence before booting into the
new 0.9 enabled kernel?  If these 0.9 tools are not in place for use
at boot time with the 0.9 enabled kernel, will the 0.8 final tools
work to bring the system on line?

--
Chad "^chewie, gunnarr" Walstrom <chewie wookimus net>
             http://www.wookimus.net/