Re: [linux-lvm] Debian packaging

Hi!

As I noticed the LVM utilities are placed under /usr in this LVM.DEB .

Wouldn't it be better to use '/' as root not '/usr'?
I mean, it would be better to place the utilities into /sbin instead of
/usr/sbin.

(on many systems /usr is located on an LV. But activiting/disactivating
using vgchange is impossible after unmounting /usr)

Thanks in advance,
Gergely Tamas