[linux-lvm] RawIO patch for 2.2.18

Hi,

I have been looking for the RawIO patch for Linux 2.2.18, but I have not
been able to find it (my current web connection sucks, so I can not
glide through the net with my usual agility and speed). Does anyone have
a current pointer for me? Would be much appreciated.

++Jos

--
Only those whose lives are brief can imagine that love is eternal. We
should embrace that remarkable illusion. It may be the greatest gift