[linux-lvm] Can I use LVM with ReiserFS?

I'm getting ready to install a server that will use hardware RAID 5 and I want to make a hardware RAID volume, put ReiserFS on it and initially make it appear as /home to my users. Then at some point later, I want to take another hardware RAID volume, put ReiserFS on it and add it to the existing /home so that users all of a sudden see a huge increase in the size of /home. Can this be done or will my use of ReiserFS make it a problem?
--

Maurice Volaski, mvolaski aecom yu edu