[linux-lvm] devfs...

Hi

I'm sure this is a FAQ but I can't find the answer anywhere.

I've am using LVM 0.8i on 2.2.14 with the latest devfs patch. My root
filesystem in on an LV and I have an initrd that does a vgscan and a
vgchange. However now I'm using devfs, vgscan dooesn't find any of my
volume groups - maybe because vgscan doesn't know to look in /dev/scsi or
whatever. Is there a patch to fix this?

Cheers!

James