[linux-lvm] SuSE Linux 6.3 and LVM

I tried installing LVM using the installation program YAST
provided by SuSE which offers facilities to create physical
volume groups and logical volumes.
I succesfully created a PV consisting of 2 partitions:
  sda1 ( 500MB)
  sdc1 (4300MB)

When I tried to create a LV of any size (I tried 1MB up to the
max. amount) YAST returned an error message:
error code: 95
"malloc ..."

Has anyone tried to use the LVM support in SuSE Linux 6.3? If
yes, have you encountered similar problems or is this a problem
with my hardware?

Best regards,
Peter Knott

Ich bevorzuge sichere email! Bitte meinen PGP Schlüssel verwenden:
 http://wwwkeys.pgp.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x4B6BBB72
 http://www.trustcenter.de:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x4B6BBB72