[linux-lvm] Question about order of drives in a lvm volume

Håkan Jettingstad h.jettingstad at wineasy.se
Sat Jan 29 14:34:49 UTC 2000

Hello,

first I'd like to say a big thank you to Heinz for LVM, great work, keep it
up!

I have a hopefully simple question:

I'm using quite a few ide-drives in a raid0 volume (hda -> hdh) and I came
to think of that it would be good to know in which order I added the drives
to the volume in case I need to remove one from the volume, is there any way
I can get the order in which the drives are placed in the raid0 volume? (in
a list like hda, hdc, hdb, hdg, ... etc)

Regards,

Håkan