[linux-lvm] LVM for Redhat 6.1 (2.2.12 kernel)

Paul Jakma paulj at itg.ie
Fri Jun 16 09:29:05 UTC 2000

On Fri, 16 Jun 2000, Sergey Vichik wrote:

> 	Is there some other patch that works for this kernel version ?
> Or if isn't, a patch to upgrade to another version, where LVM patches will
> work ?

get stock 2.2.16+errata or 2.2.17pre and apply the 2.2.13 lvm 0.8i patch
to it. this worked for me.

> Serg.

--paulj

PS: heinz, can we please please have an official 0.8final patch for 2.2?

suse's backport is not in their 6.4 kernel-patches tarball. and having to
download an entire kernel tree is impractical..