Re: [linux-lvm] 0.8final for 2.2?

Paul Jakma wrote:

> is there an 0.8final patch for 2.2.14? I can only see patches for 2.3.

It would be nice to see a html/web page that list the patches and that
type of info in more detail.  This will not be an issue in 2.3 and 2.4
but us 2.2 people (and more will come) would like to have this at our
finger tips.  Also a lot people do not access to this list.  I guess that
goes back to the more doc issues.

I would be will to help with this.