[linux-lvm] vgcreate seg faults

I am trying to do a vgcreate, but I keep on getting a segmentation
fault.

Doing a vgcreate -v shows that after vgcreate does:

vgcreate -- counting all existing volume groups
Segmentation fault

I am using 2.2.14SMP kernel & 0.8i version of LVM.

Anyone have any ideas what could be causing this?

BTW, pvcreate works with no problem. pvdisplay shows the correct devices
- /dev/sd[bc]1
vgdisplay reports that there are no volumes (of course)

Thanks.

Goni Sarakinov
Sarakinov Consulting, Inc.