Re: [linux-lvm] SuSE/LVM boot problem

On Wed, May 03, 2000 at 05:50:57PM -0600, Andreas Dilger wrote:

> Why do you say that?  You can resize it while it is mounted:
> http://ext2resize.sourceforge.net/

	Thanks for pointing this out to me.  I had been illegally using
Partition Magic's utility.  :-)  Although, I may very well buy a copy of
that program because it's so useful.

Have fun (if at all possible),
--
Its name is Public Opinion.  It is held in reverence. It settles everything.
Some think it is the voice of God.  Loyalty to petrified opinion never yet