[linux-lvm] balance functionality

Greetings,

I was wondering if the current LVM implementation supports functionality similar
to the Digi^H^H^H^HCompaq Tru64 Unix "balance" utility. This utility rearranges
data across volumes ( I think this maps to PV's in the Linux LVM) so that files
are scattered evenly in a concatenated volume. Anyone willing to comment on
that? Sorry if this has been covered but I was unable to find anything in the
mailing lists archives.

Cheers,
	Jean-Francois Landry
--